Job ID: JSTE0012022
Date Posted: 05/10/2022
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Company: Jovian Software Consulting LLC.
Pay: $70,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year.
A Junior Software Tools Engineer performs engineering duties focused on development of critical software tools and products that support the next generation weapon system development for the DoD. These tools enable our customers to design, develop, implement, analyze, verify next generation weapon system and software. The junior software tools engineer is expected to perform a broad range of engineering tasks supporting full lifecycle development including requirements, implementation, testing, deployment, support, and training for software tools as part of an integrated team.
The tools Jovian develops are in the following domains
1) Plugin Tools - Plugins to existing tools and systems that further enhance capabilities of existing tools
2) Interoperability Tools - Tools that support data interoperability across different systems and tools
3) Visualization Tools - Tools that support data visualization from systems
4) Code Generators - Tools that generate code in multiple programming languages
5) Analysis Tools - Tools that support specific analysis based on the different type of data
Jovian is looking to strategically grow our team to meets the expanding needs of our customers. We are looking to add a Junior Software Tools Engineer position to join our team to support multiple projects for the U.S. Army and other parts of the DoD.
Employee health and safety is highest priority for Jovian. Jovian team is currently working remote and travel is suspended. We plan to continue use of our collaborative IT infrastructure to work remote until further notice.
For information about open positions or to submit your resume please email